CD data recovery?

Dave Bour dcbour-Uj1Tbf34OBsy5HIR1wJiBuOEVfOsBSGQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 20 11:47:36 UTC 2004

Henry,
How badly are we talking.  If single cracked, I've had success in
recovering portions of the data on it however, if it's two or more
separate pieces, you are likely SOL, though I can't say I've done that
to even say if it'd work or not.  Drop a line off forum and we can talk.
D.

Dave Bour
Desktop Solution Center
905.381.0077