User group liaison

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkNbK0NzMECUg at public.gmane.org
Mon Sep 20 03:04:22 UTC 2004

Its obvious you have not read my previous reply William. I represent NUI as in the
local chapter TorontoNUI.ca which is locally run but endorsed by NUI in Utah as an
independent member of Novell Users International. Please see
http://www.nuinet.com, login and check the group membership page and you will see
my name and http://www.TorontoNUI.ca as the recognized affiliate in Toronto. All
NUI chapters are volunteer run with member support and a small amount of
sponsorship from NUI world wide which (yes) in turn is sponsored by Novell $$. So
what?? I would expect some to be happy an organization such as Novell existed to
counter act other market forces. They may not be perfect but I never put all my eggs
in one basket either.
RickT