Odd HTML/JS question

linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org linux-5ZoueyuiTZhBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sun Sep 19 23:20:50 UTC 2004

Hiya,

  I'm trying to get something working that has absolutely no useful
purpose except that I am curious to see if it can be done... To that end
I need to know if I can either tell a browser to scroll with a page as
it loads (from the server) or have a table row (or something similar) be
drawn above the previously drawn table cell (thus pushing the first
table down).

  Is there anyway anyone knows that this can be done using wierd or
obscure html (I doubt it) or less than insanely complex javascript? I am
open to wild ideas.

Thanks all!!

Madison