CUPS and USB

Martin Duclos tchitow-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Sat Sep 18 16:52:24 UTC 2004

Thanks everyone for your suggestions! I did try hot glue to secure the bable
but that didn't hold stong enough. The problem is with the brinter (brother
hl1435) having a longuer paper tray than the printer itself. Also, the
printer is on a somewhat moveable (on a shelf that can move). Anyhow, the
printer cable comes off when I close the paper tray or whenever the printer
moves a little.

Duct tape, is there anything it can't solve? However, I have to favor the
solution about looking into hotplug and having it connect to same device
number everytime. Actually, is there a good link to where I could get more
info? As for the unloading all the modules, well, I tried that already and
all the modules seem to be interdependant. I guess I have to figure out the
order to unload them but I've already wasted enought time with that.

Thanks again!

Martin

SmartScreen Technology.
first two months FREE*.