weather script

Chris F.A. Johnson c.f.a.johnson-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 16 18:42:29 UTC 2004

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004, David J Patrick wrote:

> I know this should be dead easy, but I have been unable to cook up a
> simple script that would get tomorrows weather forcast, so that I can
> dump it into a text file.
>
> I've been looking at
> http://www.schwarzvogel.de/software-pymetar.shtml
> but haven't managed to get the desired output.
>
> any suggestions ?
>
> ps, I'd also like to include sun rise/set times in the script.
> thanks,

    If you can give me a URL for the data (e.g., for CWQE), I'll whip
    up a script.

    Also the format of the data.

    I'm very busy at the moment, so I don't have time to go hunting,
    but I always have time to write a script (it might make it into the
    book I'm writing).

--
 	Chris F.A. Johnson                      http://cfaj.freeshell.org