VPN and IPtables

David Kreuter dkreuter-q4+D78v0SMv8u52rGdhAxQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 15 18:44:04 UTC 2004

Hi: My linux machine has two NICs, one connnected to Rogers hispeed
24.x.x.x. Other NIC is
on private 192.168.x.x.  Windows box is on 192.168.x.x and works fine
using the internet through
the linux machine - Iptables is setup and is NATting.

Now I want to use windows machine with Cisco VPN client. Can't connect.
If I directly connect
the Windows box NIC to the 24. network it works of course.

Can I train iptables to pass the encapsulated packets to/from my windows
VPN client?

Thanks, David