Relocating to Toronto

Peter L. Peres plp-ysDPMY98cNQDDBjDh4tngg at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 10 22:09:37 UTC 2004

On Thu, 9 Sep 2004, Howard Gibson wrote:

>   Wouldn't it be fun to have some spammers tied up down in your basement
> and covered with peanut butter or something?

<g>. The best (true) story I read about this was, some time ago a spammer
was operating with servers located in China. Someone reported to the
authorities that their spam contained political pamphlets against the
regime. They came and took the servers and the operators. After a week
they returned the servers ;-) Or so the story goes.

Peter