WHere? Fast Wide SCSI-2...

Robert F. Kennedy rfk-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 10 02:00:32 UTC 2004

I found a good SCSI drive at Factory Direct just across and up the
street from Canada Computers believe it or not. Also, there is a store
across the street from Factory Direct on College that has an old server
right at the front of the store, perhaps they have some old SCSI drives.
Perhaps Mad Scientist in Kensington Market... This is also something you
might find on tor.forsale (is this correct? or tor.forsale.computer?)
news group.

Good luck,
Robert