Hello, been a while, dual CPU mobos

Michael Laccetti michael-1DHYbOjWH/jDO7Nk1fN4cQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 9 18:18:35 UTC 2004

Not sure about the first steppings of the PPro, but it was a 12 stage
pipeline.  The P6 core (of which the PPro was the first) was all sorts of
good, considering the Pentium M is based on it.

Yeah, I'm pleased with Tyan's support.  The board arrived today, but I have
yet to see if it's a new one, or just a refurb.  I'm hoping it's a new one.