Power Surge Protection

Sergey Kuznetsov tlug-9a/WvBvX2Qpg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 9 18:17:29 UTC 2004

I bought mine APC surge protector for $25 in Costco. It have insurance
for $200 000 for damaged equipment.
It probably still in stock in Costco stores.

PS: BTW, today I've found one new outlet of Canada Computers at 5799
Yonge  St. ( three blocks north of Finch )  It bigger than on Spadina,
and almost with no customers.

All the Best!
Sergey.