running a server headless/keyboardless?

Michael Laccetti michael-1DHYbOjWH/jDO7Nk1fN4cQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 9 15:58:01 UTC 2004

I have a few machines sitting in my office that I generally only
shell/RDP/VNC to.  Of course, the contractors have been randomly working on
the house I live in, and the power outages were starting to drive me insane.
Hated having to grab the keyboard and monitor cables, go digging behind the
stacks to plug them in.  I just invested in a KVM, and have been using that
to take care of everything since then.