OT: Book wanted (Program Development in Java)

arochon04-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org arochon04-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 9 14:22:24 UTC 2004

"Music & Books" at Agincourt Mall, Kennedy & Sheppard in Scarborough, has a huge selection (the entire back-wall +) of computer books.  The store only sells older publications and the prices are discounted well below the original  retail listings. I've seen numerous Java books amongst many other topics.  Might be worth a trip.