Hello, been a while, dual CPU mobos

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 9 14:11:03 UTC 2004

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 17:27:13 -0400
William Park disseminated the following:

>     - You don't need cluster to do weather forecasting.  Just go outside
>       and stick your fucking tongue out.  All weather computing can be
>       done on a 486.
>
>     - You don't need cluster for space program.
>
>     - You don't need cluster for nuclear weapon research.  Just get
>       enriched Uranium or Plutonium, and use your dick to separate the 2
>       halves of critical mass.  Here, size count.

Okay, I take back what I said. That's pretty f'n funny, William. I should read
more carefully in the future, it seems you do have a sense of humour, and a
pretty edgy one at that. Love it.

I really wasn't suggesting he 'cluster', that was just 'kidding around', though
nowhere near as funny as your response :-D

--
JoeHill RLU #282046 /  www.freeyourmachine.org
10:08:04 up 36 days, 9:53, 7 users, load average: 0.16, 0.05, 0.01