konq opens at logon

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 9 03:14:30 UTC 2004

Did you install Knoppix correctly? Sounds like you simply copied the
CD files onto the harddrive.

Under the Knoppix GUI environment, there's an application that allows
you to create a Knoppix install on your hard drive. That version
doesn't rely on the CD being installed, like the LiveCD version.

Good luck!
Aaron.