Relocating to Toronto

Sergey Kuznetsov tlug-9a/WvBvX2Qpg9hUCZPvPmw at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 8 19:39:04 UTC 2004

I would recommend the third computer store in this area, who has
definitely better prices than Sonnam,
and for some positions better prices than Canada Computers. It's Filtech
Computers.
They are located ~50 meters south of College by Spadina, if you will go
from south-east corner.
Their web-site is http://www.filtechcomputer.com

All the Best!
Sergey.