Relocating to Toronto

Michael Laccetti michael-1DHYbOjWH/jDO7Nk1fN4cQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 8 14:16:36 UTC 2004

I currently have Rogers 'Extreme' cable, which is a 5mbit/800k package.
Runs $44.95/mo.  I have to admit, it's pretty damn spanky.  Haven't had any
problems, and I run a whole bunch of things behind it (web/e-mail/db/...).

New computer gear, Canada Computers (www.canadacomputers.com) is good, and
so is Sonnam (www.sonnam.com).  Not always the best staff, but they are
cheap, and carry most of the newest stuff, and even some arcane stuff (read:
server related).

Mike