Relocating to Toronto

Christopher Friedt cfriedt-6s6ziW1YCwCw5LPnMra/2Q at public.gmane.org
Wed Sep 8 13:47:17 UTC 2004

Hi there,

actually, there's a really great new isp in TO that offers a ridiculous amount of bandwidth and static for about as much as a typical home connection. They don't block any ports and have no problems with typical business traffic. This new ISP is called istop (just check out istop on google), but i use rogers downtown and i'm free to use port 25.

Cheers,

Christopher Friedt