Firefox Extensions

Devin Whalen devin-Gq53QDLGkWIleAitJ8REmdBPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 7 16:45:46 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-09-07 at 10:27, Gilles Fourchet wrote:
> Devin,
>
> You should have an "extension" folder in your Firefox configuration (in
> your personal folder).  Try to play with it (I have never done it).
>
> Hope that helps.
>
> Gilles

I just spent the last 2 hours trying to figure this out...I really like
firefox :)...anyway, all of my preferences for firefox are not stored in
.mozilla/firefox but rather in .phoenix/ !!  How the hell that happened
I don't know.  At any rate I was able to delete the lines in my
overlays.rdf that reference the bad extensions and everything seems to
work fine now.  Except that now all my bookmarks are lost...which really
sucks but at least it is working again.

Later

--
Devin Whalen