Firefox Extensions

Devin Whalen devin-Gq53QDLGkWIleAitJ8REmdBPR1lH4CV8 at public.gmane.org
Tue Sep 7 14:18:15 UTC 2004

Hey,

I just installed a whole bunch of firefox extensions most of which are
quite amazing, however, one of them seemed to cause a problem so that
when I restarted firefox everything is messed up.  And by messed up I
mean I can't access any of the menu options (bookmarks,tools....) in
fact I can't even type in the location bar to go to a site.  So
basically I have a browser that does nothing but look pretty.  Is there
anyway to remove the extensions from the command line.  Or is there a
file I can edit to remove the extensions so I can get back to normal?

Thanks for the help.

Later

--
Devin Whalen