Small Parts (+war driving comment :)

Christopher Browne cbbrowne-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org
Fri Sep 3 02:59:54 UTC 2004

> > > build
> > >
> > > http://www.mini-itx.com/
> > >
> > > A local supplier that was showing mini-itx stuff at the linux expo this
> > > summer is CompuSmart:
> > >
> > > 151 Yonge St
> > > 416-504-6444
> > > www.torontocomputsmart.com

> Before you go there, check out www.factorydirect.ca, they have a
> better selection and from the looks of it, could have better prices.

I don't see any Mini-ITX hardware at either site.

The only places I have seen Mini-ITX stuff have been rather pricey.

Canada Computers has plenty of Mini-ATX hardware that's not _quite_ as
small, but that is probably cheaper.

I wish there more vendors around carrying VIA Eden/Nehemiah hardware,
but it hasn't caught on well enough.
--
wm(X,Y):-write(X),write('@'),write(Y). wm('cbbrowne','ntlug.org').
http://cbbrowne.com/info/emacs.html