Small Parts (+war driving comment :)

Sidney Shapiro sidney-3Kd7Tu4o6f/sBN0MCq728g at public.gmane.org
Thu Sep 2 18:31:30 UTC 2004

Howdy all,

Can anyone recommend a very small motherboard for a project I am working on?
A client wants me to build a tiny self standing system in a very small case.
Something like the Bubba keg computer. Doesn't have to be AMD or Intel, Via
is fine for what I need. Bottom line, small and cheap :)

I was recently in the US for a couple weeks working at a client's, and on
the way to and from the hotel I left my laptop on war driving. In both
Boston and NYC, the thing lit up like Christmas. In Cambridge alone, I got
close to 100 on one street near Harvard Square, the number of access points
was really astounding. I found myself parking on side streets and getting
amazing leech access, good to get a couple tunes to listen to while stuck in
traffic or while lost (thank goodness for GPS)

Sid