Interest in a Via C3 Eden?

Noah John Gellner noah.gellner-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 31 23:42:02 UTC 2004

I have a Via C3 Eden - 533Mhz proc that I would be willing to part with
for $40. I had been using it for my server, but since I am using Gentoo,
I found compiling took too long. There are two ide connectors, but I
suspect one doesn't work. I have never successfully used it. I will
include at FastTrak 100 which would fit it the single PCI slot. This
card used to work, but it may not. The last time I tried I couldn't get
it to recognize the drives.

I hope that this posting is ok. I figured that with the consistent
interest in these mobos there should be no problem. I live downtown if
anyone is interested.

--
Even Buddha punished evil - "Master Killer"