Power [Mostly OT]

phil phillip-l+pbsqP8NtUm29vl6s1fFg at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 31 16:19:19 UTC 2004

On Oct 31, 2004, at 10:14 AM, James Knott wrote:

> For example, if you entire house was hit, a good bet would be outside
> problems. However, since that doesn't seem to be the case, the problem
> is likely something along the lines of a defective breaker, house
> wiring or perhaps a power bar or extension cord.

It's definitely happening all over the house on different circuits, but
not to everything attached to any given circuit.  Hard to be sure, but
it's not obviously related to load inside the house since it seems
equally likely whether I've got "everything" turned on or just a bare
minimum.

Phillip Mills
Multi-platform software development
(416) 224-0714