Power [Mostly OT]

Adam Raymond streetsmart2-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 31 14:22:55 UTC 2004

On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 10:17:57 -0500, James Knott <james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I had 4 on Friday night.  One of them took out my answering machine
> power supply.  Fortunately, I had a spare, which is now plugged into my UPS.

Strangely enough, my whole school has been doing weird things like
that. At times, the lights in the classroom just shut off. The vending
machines, microwaves are all down...

If first happened when we were doing a lab experiment in chem, burning
hydrated copper(II) sulfate when the lights were off. go figure.