VIA Epia Mini-ITX boards

Steve bassix-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Oct 30 17:56:50 UTC 2004

Hi,

As someone interested in these boards, I also remember a thread
talking about where to get these products... I just found a place in
Markham that stocks some:

Sales-QVObF66B6qcD8XYcrmMGZmZtm2MBb6oo at public.gmane.org
505 Hood Road, Unit #7 Markham Ontario L3R 5V6 CANADA
Tel: (905) 305-8676 Fax: (905) 305-8674

Code	Description	Availability	Price
CS-MX-CUBID 2677 	MOREX MINI ITX CASE 2677R WITH BUILD IN 60W DC-DC
POWER 	STOCK AVAILABLE 	95.00

Code	Description	Availability	Price
NC-VI-EPIA-V8000A 	VIA EPIA800 S370 W/ C3 800MHZ PLE133 2DIMM 1PCI LAN
INTEG. 	STOCK AVAILABLE 	105.00
NC-VI-EPIA-VE5000 	VIA EPIA5000 S370 W/ C3 533MHZ PLE133 2DIMM 1PCI
LAN INTEG 	STOCK AVAILABLE 	116.00

I've been to this store a few times and they seem very
reputable/friendly, with good prices. Just wanted to let the other
interested people know about this. Looks like they currently only
stock older/lower-end models of the VIA's, but they may be able to
order anything you want.

HTH.

-Steve.