Linux PC for 500$ ?

Francois Ouellette fouellet-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 29 13:00:39 UTC 2004

I have been a big fan of AMD for many years, since the K6.
Sort of getting really out of the M$/Intel domination!
Generally speaking you get a lot more power from a AMD than a comparable
Intel, for a lot less $$$.
Also, Linux runs fine a the new Athlon 64. (XP is still "beta"!)

  François Ouellette
<fouellet-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>