Caffe Bickford is now linuxcaffe, and you're invited !

David J Patrick davidjpatrick-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 29 04:25:19 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-10-28 at 20:38, David Colebatch wrote:

> Seriously, can't wait to get to TO in January...Will it be ready by the
> weekend of Jan 8-9?

better be ! ;-) but I wouldn't expect all features to be on line by
then.

>   I'll drop by, wearing my Australian flag,

Consider wearing more than the flag as it gets a mite nippy in January
'round here. (think -20c)

>  and you can all call me "Colebatch" and I'll think it's normal.

As you know, we Davids are most used to being called by our last names,
as it's not uncommon to find half a dozen of us in a room. Also notice
that in such a room, things are usually running smoothly ..
coincidence ??
djp