Caffe Bickford is now linuxcaffe, and you're invited !

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 28 04:04:03 UTC 2004

On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 12:14:20AM -0400, William Park wrote:
> I recommend
>     - Slackware because it's only 2GB full install,

Since when does full install size indicate anything other than the
amount of software included with a distribution?  So slackware doesn't
come with as much packaged software.  Maybe that's a flaw rather than a
feature.  Besides debian tends to be easier to administrate on large
quantities of machines (in my experience at least).

>     - Fvwm95 because it looks like Windows95.

And that's a good thing?

Lennart Sorensen