linuxcaffe; thinkpad battery life

Adam Raymond StreetSmart2-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 27 19:14:52 UTC 2004

I have a thinkpad 390X. I don't think its quite as old as the ones
your planning to set up. But the battery has been used allot, and now
on its own can last for a solid 30 minutes.

Maybe you should have desktops (or laptops) set up at some kind of
station, that way they aren't relying on battery power. Then people
that have their own laptops will come to the caffe and use your
wireless service. If the battery is such an issue, you might want to
consider it.