Caffe Bickford is now linuxcaffe, and you're invited !

Robert Brockway robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 27 03:34:37 UTC 2004

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, David J Patrick wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 13:46, Robert Brockway wrote:

> > Seriously though, how would it be if Linuxcaffe became the regular meeting
> > venue?  I'm just throwing this out as an idea which Patrick can feel free
> > to object to :)

>    I must admit that I have been thinking along those lines as well.

I see a number of advantages:

- Closer to TTC (I think)
- Ample size
- Better relations betwixt TLUG and the propriator (the University is
  faily nuetral as far as I can tell)
- Projection Screen
- Food/favourite beverages on site (no need to go anywhere in the snow :)

>    I could close the doors to the (non TLUG) public every second
> Tuesday, if interest was demonstrable.

Or keep it open but make people clearly aware a Linux talk/meeting is on.

To be honest people tend to eat and drink when food is available, so one
can expect a return.  You might like to consider inviting GTABUG on a
different night.  Ok, the name might irk them ;)

Cheers,
	Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc. email: robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org, rbrockway-cFo9iiqjkw8eIZ0/mPfg9Q at public.gmane.org