Caffe Bickford is now linuxcaffe, and you're invited !

Austin aacton-B71PBEe7S7Y at public.gmane.org
Wed Oct 27 02:04:22 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-26 at 21:56 -0400, JAMES KNOTT wrote:
>  --- Steve <dmx9595-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> > hmm can someone fill me in here please, what are we
> > talking about, whats
> > Caffe Bickford? some new linux store u guys are
> > opening up or something? i
> > think i missed something here.. ;)
> >

> It's a new coffee shop, where you're expected to make
> your own coffee and wash your dishes.  ;-)

You're free to modify the coffee - even to sell your own version.
But you have to document your changes to the formula and afford others
the same privilege.

Austin
(I got an espresso machine for xmas when I was 12 years old, so my
formula is cheap, idealistic, well established, and slow to change...
kinda like Debian.)