Caffe Bickford is now linuxcaffe, and you're invited !

Robert Brockway robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 26 17:46:28 UTC 2004

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004, David J Patrick wrote:

>    These are but a few of the many reasons you might like to come and
> play. To that end I would like to propose that the next TLUG meeting
> (Nov 9th) be held at the caffe. It's at 326 Harbord (at Grace St)
> exactly 1 block south of Christie subway station. It will not be
> officialy open in two weeks, (lots still to do) but by then I will be
> able to offer a big room with up to 30 comfortable seats, and I'll bring
> coffee (not the good stuff, the espresso machine's not hooked up yet)
> and a projection screen (projector to follow). If enough interest is
> shown, beer could be had, too ! Heck, the bathroom plumbing might even
> be working ;-) !
>    If the topic/ speaker is already entrenched, that's fine, but if not,
> then perhaps I might suggest "linuxcaffe; the source of the code ?"

There is a speaker (I brief mention went out at the end of the last
meeting announcement) but you could not follow-up with a brief discussion
of Linuxcaffe.

How do people feel about a change of venue for the November meeting?  I
can't make a ruling I just send the meeting announcements out :)

Seriously though, how would it be if Linuxcaffe became the regular meeting
venue?  I'm just throwing this out as an idea which Patrick can feel free
to object to :)

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc. email: robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org, rbrockway-cFo9iiqjkw8eIZ0/mPfg9Q at public.gmane.org