Ubuntu and startup

Noah John Gellner noah.gellner-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 25 04:00:09 UTC 2004

After my ongoing Mozilla problems I switched my laptop to Ubuntu. So far
so good. My only problem is that the boot up takes forever. Of
particular problem is having the process wait for network to be
configured, which can take a long time or indeed might not happen at
all. I know how to change this in Gentooland, but have no idea in
Ubunto-Debian-ville. Can anyone on this list let me know or direct to
information? Much obliged.

Noah