Slacware 10 Issues

Adam Raymond StreetSmart2-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 24 14:26:40 UTC 2004

I just recently installed slackware 10 on my laptop. The screen
resolution was off, so I changed  it in the xorg.conf. However, I
still have a scrolling screen. Anybody know how to change this?

Another problem is my Internet. I have  a pcmcia liksys  Ethernet card
installed, linux recognizes it in slot one, but for some reason isnt
connecting. My linksys router also sees the slackware box on, but
again the Internet isn't connected.

Thanks allot,

--
- Adam Raymond -