C/C++ compiler on SuSE Personal

Francois Ouellette fouellet-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 21 23:18:05 UTC 2004

I think the "missing " stuff is due to the limited space on the CD, there
isn't enough for everything, the Pro version comes on a DVD. The
downloadable Iso image fits exactly on a 700MB CD.

Most of the package for x86 machines are found at
ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/suse/i386/9.1/suse/i586/

Thanks to all who replied!

  François Ouellette
<fouellet-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>