Sympatico slow

talexb-SBdzbUvMQDunS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org talexb-SBdzbUvMQDunS0EtXVNi6w at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 19 15:16:14 UTC 2004

I'm on Sympatico DSL, and I was uploading and downloading last night (in
the specified 9-12pm time slot mentioned previously) and was getting
1Mb/sec up and 3Mb/sec down. Since I upgraded my old modem, the speed's
been pretty consistent, and the link supports several computers behind a
NetGear router without any problems.

I'm located in East York, near Mortimer and Pape, in case the location
makes any difference, about 1km from the C.O. at Donlands and O'Connor.

Alex