Sympatico getting real slow?

JoeHill joehill-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 19 02:35:08 UTC 2004

I've been putting off ditching Sympatico, but I'm curious, are other Sympatico
subscribers noticing a severe slowdown/timeouts recently?

I don't relish having to change all my e-mail subscriptions, but I'm thinkin'
it's time to call Ralph.

--
JoeHill RLU / #282046 / www.freeyourmachine.org
22:32:32 up 75 days, 22:21, 8 users, load average: 0.47, 0.41, 0.31