Debian and Groupware

Noah John Gellner noah.gellner-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 19 02:02:28 UTC 2004

I have set up kronolith, but have since unfortunately wiped out my mysql
config by mistake. The problem that I had with the install is that the
instructions are very unclear and the install scripts are incorrect. It
has been a while since I set up the app, but the key is in the install
scripts. They are missing key table creation lines and table
modification lines. Having a look at the scripts and using google you
should be able to get things up and running.