Debian and Groupware

William O'Higgins william.ohiggins-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Tue Oct 19 01:51:59 UTC 2004

I've been trying to get some groupware packages to work on my home
server, and so far I've met with zero success.  I'm using Debian
testing, and followed the destructions for both kronolith (which is
Horde based) and phpgroupware, and *neither* one works at all.  I'm sure
I'm doing something wrong, or my system is set up funny (giggle) or
something, but I am unsure what to try.  Has anyone set either of these
packages up, and if they worked are their any gotchas I should know
about?  Thanks.
--

yours,

William