spam deluge: who uses what ?

Matt Cahill m-cahill-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 18 16:53:25 UTC 2004

PLP> Hi all,

PLP> The time has come to raise my walls against spam again. I am considering
PLP> bogofilter. I have looked at other options, and this looks good for my
PLP> setup. What do others use (spam filter on home server/home workstation
PLP> under linux).

PLP> thanks,

PLP> Peter

  I tend to use spamassassin (http://spamassassin.apache.org/), as do many
  others.  It's just a filter, of course, but it can be taught to be
  very precise.  It more or less "just works".

Matt Cahill
                      m dash cahill at rogers dot com

"A corporatist society is organized precisely in order to marginalize ethics."
 - John Ralston Saul