Palm synching.

Rob Turcott robt-JoPBQnXCRdTQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 18 01:31:54 UTC 2004

I've got JPilot up and running and it looks fine.  Thanks all for the
help.  Had to make sure permissions were set properly on the ttyUSB1
port and it turns out the pilot-link rpm was installed on the initial
install (FC3-test3 workstation).
Looks like my other conduits might suffer a bit though: iSilox has only
a command line version.  I might have to move more completely to
Plucker.  Also, I don't know what to do about the export (to .cvs)
conduit for Splash Money.  I'll have to investigate conduits on
pilot-link more closely - or perhaps WINE for some of the desktop
conduit programs?

Thanks again,

Rob.

--