Penguin Days Toronto

Noah John Gellner noah.gellner-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 17 23:39:32 UTC 2004

Phil,
There are presently verbal confirmations from:
- Greenpeace
- Advocacy for Training and Employment for Women
- Rabble.ca
- Creative Commons
- Bellanet

As far as I know registration is not open yet so I cannot confirm
further details. The authoritative answer should be available by
E-mailing the address on the Penguin Days site.

Cheers,
Noah

On Sun, 2004-10-17 at 18:49 -0400, phil wrote:
<snip>
> I'm not terribly concerned about the cost, recognizing that these
> things always have some overhead.  One question I had, however, that
> may have been missed: Which people and organizations from the
> non-profit sector are involved in the creation of this event other than
> the one Greenpeace name on the web site?

> Phillip Mills
> Multi-platform software development
> (416) 224-0714

<snip>