Temporarily suspending mail from tlug list ?

Robert Brockway robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org
Sun Oct 17 19:25:01 UTC 2004

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004, Mel Seder wrote:

> I went to http://tlug.ss.org/subscribe.shtml and found where I can subscribe
> and unsubscribe.
>
> If I unsubscribe and then subscribe again later will I have to sign-up to
> become a member of the list again?

Hi Mel.  Subscribing to the list and signing-up are one and the same
thing.

When you unsubscribe you will no longer be on the list and will not
receive email.  When you subscribe again you will then be on the list and
start to receive email from it again (following your confirmations in each
case IIRC).

I hope I understood you question and answered it :)

Cheers,
	Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc. email: robert-5LEc/6Zm6xCUd8a0hrldnti2O/JbrIOy at public.gmane.org, rbrockway-cFo9iiqjkw8eIZ0/mPfg9Q at public.gmane.org