Open Source Jobs

Adam Raymond StreetSmart2-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 15 16:40:07 UTC 2004

Thanks allot, I really want to try and get some experience early so I
can be ahead of the game in collage/university. I know its really hard
to get placed in something, you need a family member who works in the
industry. Also with school, they don't work during weekends or
anything. But I want to be involved with that actual development of a
Linux distro. the projects seem so much fun.

--
- Adam Raymond -