Open Source Jobs

Steve dmx9595-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 15 15:17:49 UTC 2004

Hey buddy,
Thats a good question I would also like to know.. I too am in mississauga
and im in college part-time for computer courses (you have to start from the
beginning) (ex. a course of like "what is a computer?") its horrible, but
then ill get to Linux System Adminastrator. I just took the LPI 101 exam
yesterday and passed! (www.lpi.org) ;) so that should be a good recogniation
or atleast some recognation for Linux system admin skills for jobplacement.
But yeah I really have no idea how many companies are into open source and
around toronto or anything like that, I would also like to know.

Steve.