Open Source Jobs

Adam Raymond StreetSmart2-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Oct 15 14:03:35 UTC 2004

I am a grade 11 student in Mississauga. Very interested in post
secondary education. I know that I want my occupation to be in the
open source industry. What college, university courses should I plan
to apply for next year (in grade 12). Also, is there anyway I can get
experience in the open source industry before getting a degree, or
even right now? What jobs are available in the open source industry?

Thanks for all the support!

--
- Adam Raymond -