OT -> Toronto telephone service provider

SlackRat ab460-0l1pH2CMacvR7s880joybQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 14 23:07:43 UTC 2004

Austin <aacton-B71PBEe7S7Y at public.gmane.org> writes:

> By the way, there is unlimited high-speed internet over 1x cellular from
> Telus (and Bell too, I assume), but it's really really expensive, and I
> don't think you can detect incoming phone calls.
>

>From the Telus sign up page:

unsupported platform (I'm using FireFox PreRelease 1.0)

The wizard cannot continue because you are running an unsupported browser.

Supported browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5 or later.
 Please visit http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie to download and install the
 latest  version of Internet Explorer.

--
Slackrat