Linux evangelization

G. Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 14 15:14:19 UTC 2004

JM <jerome-mhXWc29+iYPyG1zEObXtfA at public.gmane.org> writes:
> 	Ill be doing some Linux evangelization on business applications...
> 	most of them are using M$
> 		my topics..
> 			mail ( qmail and sendmail ) since dont have much time
> 			to talk

Err, look at postfix and consider dumping sendmail.  Just because it's
ubiquitous and RH pumps it because of their business relationship with
Sendmail Inc. is no reason to continue using it.

> 			database postgres and mysql
> 			??
>
> 	maybe someone here can give me inputs.. presentations.. etc.. to add
> 	to my > current notes..

OpenOffice.org
jabber and IM?
spam solutions
mailing lists

who's your audience?  more desktop stuff like MUAs, browsers and ???
--
g. matthew rice <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>         starnix, thornhill, ontario, ca
phone: 905-771-0017 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20