Accessing a WEP-secured wireless network

Austin aacton-B71PBEe7S7Y at public.gmane.org
Thu Oct 14 13:30:49 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-10-14 at 09:21 -0400, Noah John Gellner wrote:
> I am able to successfully connect but strangely not everywhere.

Up here, both the York and Seneca wireless networks work flawlessly,
even in buildings like TEL which have both available.  Neither use WEP
though, just web-based login.  Maximum session time is 2 hours though,
so extremely slow non-restartable downloads could be a problem.

> For
> example, the Bora Laskin law library is a no connect zone, but right
> outside is fine.

Hope to try it out in said library next year if the forces of the
universe align is such a magical and delicate interplay that I get
admitted.
:-)

Austin