TLUG Inc? Membership Dues?

G. Matthew Rice matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Oct 11 14:17:57 UTC 2004

Henry Spencer <henry-lqW1N6Cllo0sV2N9l4h3zg at public.gmane.org> writes:
> There *is* an organization in Toronto known as TLUG, and it makes sense
> for it to have tlug.org, even if the name on its incorporation papers is
> somewhat different due to legal snags.

I should also point out that toronto.linux.ca and tlug.linux.ca still point
to tlug.ss.org.  tlug.org would be much less typing, though.

--
g. matthew rice <matt-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>         starnix, thornhill, ontario, ca
phone: 905-771-0017 x242                                  gpg id: EF9AAD20